Stomach Pain After Eating Help & Advice
Did you know that……….
- Over 95 million Americans suffer from some type of digestive problem or disorder.
- Over 10 million people are hospitalized every year due to gastrointestinal problems – and this figure is growing annually. It’s a huge strain on the American health system.
- Digestive diseases are the cause of over 200,000 deaths every year in America.
- The direct medical cause of digestive disease runs upwards of $20 billion annually……and counting.
- Constipation is, by far, the most common chronic digestive problem.
- Digestive problems rank 2nd among all the causes of disability due to illness. And, as a result there are an estimated 200,000 sick-day absences from work EACH DAY!
- 75% of all those taking conventional treatments for their digestive problems will continue to experience symptoms as many as 3 or more times a week.
- Digestive disorders are the #1 reason Americans visit their doctor.
But when it comes to digestive problems mainstream medicine has few, if any real solutions. They tend to ignore the underlining causes and instead they go for a temporary bandaid remedy approach in the form of pills and potions.
You know exactly what I mean here – you get antacids for your heartburn, laxatives for your constipation, the pink stuff for your diarrhea and Simethicone for your terrible gas.
And here’s the real kicker…None of them really work very well do they?
So you can see now why they call these remedies “temporary relief” because they just don’t last which is why you’ve got to take so many.
“But I eat a healthy diet and I still get stomach problems”.
I hear you….but have you ever thought about the possibility that it’s not what you’re eating that could be the problem but how you’re eating?
I’ll bet that what you’re eating, although balanced and nutritious, will almost certainly be violating the principles of food combining.
Remember in the last post – I spoke about how the release of both acid and alkaline based digestive enzymes at the same time in your stomach can lead to them neutralising each other – AND when this happens this is when your digestive problems start.
If you use food combining correctly you can still eat all your favourite foods, and get rid of your stomach pain without the need to take any more of those pills.
I’ll be discussing food combing in a new post shortly.